We are proud to announce that Miloš successfully defended his PhD thesis “Studies of Runaway Electrons in COMPASS Tokamak” on 30th November 2017 and obtained title Doctor of Engineering Physics. Full manuscript can be found here.
- Em. Prof. Dr. ir. D. De Zutter1 (Chairman)
- Prof. Ing. J. Limpouch, CSc.2 (Co-Chairman)
- Prof. Dr. ir. F. Beunis1 (Secretary)
- Ing. V. Svoboda, CSc2.
- RNDr. R. Pánek, Ph.D.3
- Prof. J. R. Martín Solís4
- Prof. Dr. ir. J.-M. Noterdaeme1,5 (Promoter)
- Ereprof. Dr. ir. G. Van Oost1 (Promoter)
- Dean Prof. Dr. Ing. I. Jex2 (Promoter)
- doc. RNDr. J. Mlynář, Ph.D.2,3 (Mentor)
1 Ghent University
2 Czech Technical University
3 Institute of Plasma Physics of the Czech Academy of Science
4 Charles III University of Madrid
5 Max Planck Institute of Plasma Physics